When you created a 'fee' and sent 'payment requests' to your selected members, you can follow up the overall status of that specific fee, but also track each of the payment requests individually.
- Within your community page, click 'payments' in the main menu.
- On this page, you'll get an overview of all the fees you have created, with a status overview of the individual payments requests included in that fee. Following payment statuses are provided: sent, paid, needs attention, outstanding, closed. You can also look at the list of individual payments and payment requests in chronological order on the page 'member payments'.
- Click on a fee to get a detailed overview. The overview provided is a list of all the members that have received a payment requests within that specific fee, and their payment status.
- Payment statuses can be adjusted in two ways: automatically or manually
Automatic: If you have activated a payment system on ThreeAndMore, and the member pays his fee via that payment system, the status of the individual request is adjusted automatically.
Manual: If the member pays the fee to your community via any other way (e.g. cash, traditional bank transfer, cheque etc.), you can adjust the status of this member's payment request manually to 'paid' or 'partially paid' (if applicable). When changing the status, you can add a comment to your action, so you and your fellow administrators have a trace of who has changed what when.
- Each payment request has a 'history' file, that tracks each status change within the system, whether automatic or manual.
- Please note that once a payment status is changed on this page, the status on the related message on the member's personal payments overview is equally adjusted.
- If an outstanding payment request is no longer applicable, you can 'close the payment'. This status shows that you do not longer expect a payment from that member for this fee, and no longer need to follow it. Please note that you are unable to delete a sent payment request, as is has been offered to the member for payment for which a history trace is required. If the entire fee is no longer due, you can also close all outstanding fees with one click.