Within the platform, you can easily follow up on the status of all your activities.
- Within your community page, click 'activities' in the main menu.
- Search the activity you want to follow up. The activities are listed chronologically, with the most recent as starting point. For future activities you scroll down, for past activities you scroll up.
- Details: Click 'details' to get a summary of all the information regarding your activity. Click 'edit' to adjust or add any of the activity's information; click 'invite' to add additional members in the invitation list for an activity.
- Invitations: Click 'invitations' to get a list of all members and their response: who is attending or may be attending, who has rejected the invitation, which members still need to respond.
- Delete/Cancel: If you wish to delete an activity, you can easily do so via the 'detail' page of that activity. Please note: deleting an activity is only possible for those activities for which you have not yet send out invitations. If you have already invited members, the activity will be canceled, but will continue to appear in the activity list with the label 'canceled'.
If the activity you want to follow up has already past, you will need to look for the activity in the 'past activities' page.
In the 'my calendar' subpage, you'll see an agenda with all the activities that are relevant for you personally across all your communities. This means it only contains those activities you are (maybe) attending or still have an open invitation for. Within the calendar, you can click any activity to get a short summary.