The contacts on your personal page can be interpreted as the list of all members from all communities that you are member or administrator of. You can easily structure them into your own personal groups, send them personal messages, grant them access to your personal galleries, etc.
To get an overview of these contacts, please follow the below steps:
- Within your personal page, click 'members' in the main menu.
- You'll get an overview of all your contacts and the communities in which you are connected.
- If you want to structure your contacts in personal groups (for example 'family', 'former classmates', 'best friends'), click the subpage 'groups' in the main menu-members.
- Click '+ group'.
- Name your group and click 'create group'.
- Click 'details'.
- Click 'add members' and tick off the members you want to add to this group.
- Click 'add members'.