If you have a large amount of members, you can easily invite them all at once by uploading a csv-file.
Please note that if you want to divide these members in different groups automatically, you'll have to upload separate files per group. When using a csv-file, it's not possible to assign individual members from the file to different groups, you can only assign the whole file. So you'll have to create a csv-file for each group, upload these separately and assign them each to the correct group.
The csv-file needs to be filled (just like individual invitations) with the following member data: first name (required), last name (required), e-mail (required) and community identifier (optional). For example:
john, doe, firstname.lastname@example.org, 123
jane, doe, email@example.com, 458
Make sure that the emails listed in the csv file are not saved as 'links', as they will not be recognised by the platform when uploaded. You can view an example by clicking the "?" next to the upload button.
- To start adding members, click the '+' icon on the upper left side of your screen within your community page, and select 'member'. You can also select 'members' in the main menu and click '+ member'.
- Below 'upload an invitation list', enter a reference name so you can easily recognize your list (usually the same name as your csv-file), and click 'bestand kiezen'. Next, select the correct file on your computer.
- Decide if you want to assign the members in this file to a group. If so, type in the desired group.
- Click 'upload invitations' after which the platform will prepare all individual membership invitations. When completed, you will see the number of invitations appear in the category 'not sent'.
- If you wish to send these members an introduction mail, prior to sending them the invitation to your community, you can do so by clicking the 'send introduction mail' button. More information is available in the introduction mail article.
- If you are ready to send the uploaded invitations, just click 'send all'.