As an administrator you can easily create galleries to share photos, videos or documents with specific members, groups or the entire community.
- Within your community page, click 'galleries' in the main menu.
- If this is your first gallery, you can immediately enter the needed information. If you've already created a gallery, click '+ gallery' to create a new one.
- Enter the name of this gallery (no symbols such as */^).
- Choose whether you want to share this gallery. The share options can be the administrators, one or more specific members, a group or the entire community, and even 'public'. In this case, the gallery will be viewable, if your community has a public status, by non members on your community's public profile.
- If needed, you can add a short description about your gallery.
- Click 'create new gallery'.
- Add pictures, movies or documents via the top button, or create a substructure with folders via the bottom button.
Each community has a free storage of 2gb. If you wish to have more storage capacity, you can easily extend it by clicking 'need more storage' and selecting the appropriate plan.
Watch the online tutorial video here.