Sending payment requests to your members is very straightforward. The basic flow is to define a 'fee'. This is essentially the 'blueprint payment request' that you want to send to a specific target member audience. As such, a fee is a collection of individual payment requests sent to your selected members, which you can also easily follow up on an individual basis.
- Within your community page, click the '+' icon on the upper left side of your screen, and select 'payment'. You can also select 'payments' in the main menu and click '+ fee'.
- Define the name of your fee (e.g. membership fee year 1234)
- If needed, provide a description so all recipients clearly understand why they need to pay the fee.
- Define the amount and currency (e.g. 100 EUR)
- Select the target audience. This can be the entire community, specific members or groups, or specific roles (admins, members, fans). (e.g. role - 'member')
- Click 'create'.
- A pop-up screen will appear with two options
- Option 1: Save the fee and not send the individual payment requests. This gives you the opportunity to verify and change the fee at a later stage. Your fee will be saved onto the list of fees on the main 'payments' page, where you will able to send out the payment requests or delete/edit the fee.
- Option 2: Save the fee and send the individual payment requests. By selecting this, your targeted audience will receive a payment request on their timeline. At this point, you will no longer be able to change the fee. You fee will be saved onto the list of fees on the main 'payments' page, and contain all the individual payment requests, which you can now start to follow up.
Watch the online tutorial video here (Dutch).