By adding your members to your 3nm community allows you to centralise your entire communication process. Our platform works with either offline members (where you manage their member data) or online members (who have registered onto your 3nm community and are managing their own member data). All members you add to your community are created as offline members. This will allow you as an admin to immediately start using ThreeAndMore as the central communication engine, sending everyone messages, activity invites, payment requests etc, without the need for your members to register. If you wish to invite members to register, their offline status will automatically be updated, at which point these members are fully integrated into your community. Please note that the e-mails/messages sent to registered members are free; e-mails/messages sent to offline members need to be purchased (the first 500 are free).
If you have created member groups , you can use that structure when uploading or registering members, by assigning them to the right group during the file upload. If you invite members to register onto your 3nm community, they will automatically be presented the registration form upon acceptance of the invitation, which they needs to complete prior to being allowed to join the community.
To start adding members, click the '+' icon on the upper left side of your screen within your community page, and select 'member'. You can also select 'members' in the main menu and click '+ member'. There are two ways to add members: individually or by file upload.
Add individual members
- Invite a member to register
- To invite individual members, you only need to enter the following data: first name, last name and e-mail address are mandatory, community identifier (e.g. membership number) is optional. As previously mentioned, if you have defined a member registration form with the appropriate data fields, the member will be requested to complete when accepting the invitation.
- Next, determine whether the member needs to be assigned to a certain group. By doing this now, you will save yourself a lot of time after his/her registration.
- Click 'send invitation' and the member will receive an invitation via e-mail.
- Add an offline member
- Click the "create offline member" button.
- Complete the member form for the offline member you want to create and save it at the end.
Upload members by file
If you have a larger number of members, you can easily upload them all at once via a CSV-file. Please note that if you want to structure your members in groups, you will have to upload several files. When using a CSV-file, it's not possible to allocate individual members to different groups, but only the entire file. So it's more logical to create a csv-file for each group, and to upload these separately in the correct group.
If you wish to upload all members including their data files, you must first
- Download the csv file of your member form, available on the main member page: click the "export data" button on top of the member list.
- Complete the csv file on your computer with all your members' information in the right columns. Please be reminded that if you wish to link your members to groups, you will have to create a csv file for each member group.
- Below 'upload an invitation list', enter a reference name of your choosing (usually the same name as your CSV-file), click 'choose file' and select the correct csv file on your computer.
- Decide if you want to link the members in this file to a specific group. If so, type the name of the group.
- Click 'upload invitations' and, after a while, you will see all members appear in your member list as offline members. These members are now part of your 3nm community and, if you have added an email address for each of them, you can immediately start sending messages, activity invites, payment requests etc...
- When you are ready to invite them to register into your community, you can send out the invitations which have been already been created for all offline members "applications" page in the members section. When you are ready to send the invitations, just click 'send all' or send out individual invitations.
You are now fully set to take advantage of all the 3nm modules.