Create a community
- Use the '+'-icon on the upper left side of your screen, and select 'community'. You can also click on the left side of your main menu, on 'communities' and click 'create community'.
- Pick a name for your community.
- Select the country, city and postal code where your community is located.
- Add one or more tags to your community. A tennis club for example, could add 'sport' or 'tennis' as a tag.
- Determine if you want your community to be private or public. If you prefer a 'public' community, non-members can look for your community by name and request membership. If you prefer a 'private' community, becoming a member is only possible if you've been invited by the admin(s). If you make your community private, you can skip step 6 and 7.
- Public community: Decide if new members can enter the community automatically or by requesting membership. If you leave the switch on the left, one of the admins always has to approve all requests for membership; if you slide it to the right, all requests for membership will be automatically approved and anyone can become a member.
- Public community: Next, you can decide if fans are allowed to follow your community. If you want to allow fans, you can choose, same as above, whether the fan requests are automatically approved or not.
- Click 'create'.