The parent role is designed for parents who would like to control the account of their (underaged) child. Adding a guardian can only be done through the profile of the child.
Please note: to set up a parent role, the child and the parent both need an existing account and need to be linked within at least one community.
- In the main menu on your left, click 'my profile'.
- Click 'my preferences' and go to 'parental role management'.
- Click '+ parent'.
- Enter the name of your guardian and click 'search'. The selection of the guardian is done from your contacts, which means you need to be connected to each other via at least one of your communities.
- Click 'send request' next to the name of the guardian.
- Once the guardian has accepted this request, your accounts will be linked.