As an administrator, it's quite important to have certain info on your members. Within the ThreeAndMore platform, members can update their own data so you'll always the most recent data at your disposal. It's best to predefine this data so all members, who were invited by you or who requested membership, need to complete this data request before being able to join your community. This list can always be altered or completed. All existing members will also be informed of the request for new member data.
- Within the desired community, click 'members' on the left hand menu and then the subpage 'member form'.
- Click 'edit member fields', and click 'search' to see an overview of all fields already created by ThreeAndMore. Add the fields to request this data from your members. After adding all fields you need, click 'done'.
- If you can't find some of the data in our predefined list, you can easily creat custom fields. Create a custom field by clicking 'edit custom fields'. When creating a custom field, pick the name of the field first, and next, pick the type of answer the member can/must enter. This can be a short text, a simple yes/no, or for example a list of answers you have predefined.
- After selecting all data that is significant for your community, you can determine which fields are 'required' or 'nice to have'. If you want to delete a field, you can set the value to 'none'.
- Next, you can determine the sharing options for your members. Please note that members always keep control over their own data, and can choose not to accept your predetermined settings.
- Click 'save data'.
Watch the online tutorial video here.