By creating your personal gallery, you decide what happens with the pictures, videos or documents your upload: do you keep them for yourself, or do you share them with (some of) your contacts of a specific community? You keep control over who can see what. And you can change these settings whenever you want.
Create a personal gallery
- Within your personal page, click 'galleries' in the main menu.
- If this is your first gallery, you can immediately start creating one. If you've already created one or more galleries, click '+ gallery' on the top right of the page.
- Define the name of the gallery (symbols such as */^ are not accepted).
- Choose whether you want to share this gallery. The share options are nobody, one or more specific contacts, a personal group or one or more communities.
- If needed, you can add a short description about your gallery.
- Click 'create new gallery'.
- Add pictures, movies or documents via the top button, or create a substructure with folders via the bottom button.
Watch the online tutorial video here.