You reveived the error message 'something went wrong' within the platform? Let's go through the possible causes.
- You were filling out the member form, and when you try to save it, you get the error message.
- It's possible you haven't (completely) filled out the field, or entered incorrect information. Check if you entered all required information correctly. For example, in a field where a date is requested, it's best to use the date picker (little arrow at the end of the field), so the date is in the correct format. In a field where a number is requested, you can't enter text,... If you do not wish to fill out one of the mandatory fields, you can't join the community. It's best to contact your community admin to address this.
- You get the error message on several occassions while navigating through the platform.
- Please check which browser you are using. For optimal use, we reccommend to use Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.
- I am using the reccommended browser and still get an error message.
- If you can't find the cause of the error message, you can always contact our support department. You can do so by clicking the help-button at the bottom of the screen in the ThreeAndMore-platform, or by sending us a quick e-mail to email@example.com. Please explain what you were doing when receiving the error message, and if possible, enclose a screenshot. This way, we will find the issue together.